Friday, December 14, 2007

Rare Commons

Hi everybody. I've tried to e-mail everyone a copy of my program that asked for it. Just send me another e-mail if I forgot you. I did receive a response from SourceForge. They are mediating the dispute between me and Wizards. Thing is a good thing because I want to make my program copyright friendly so I won't have this problem again in the future.

Here are two great magic articles that I really enjoyed. And every Magic fan should read these. First, why is a common a common? If you don't know, read one. In fact it seems pretty hard to design commons. Commons have to be functionally simple but yet different from everything that has already been printed.

Common Courtesy

Rares, a very disputed subject. Many people, including myself have said, "All good cards are rare." We all know this isn't true all of the time, but look at those Constructed decks and all I see are the money rares. To at least get a different perspective read this.

Rare, but Well Done

No comments: