Friday, October 30, 2009

Open Letter to Wizards of the Coast

This is directed toward Wizards of the Coast. I enjoy Magic and I also understand that you own Magic and can do whatever you want to do with it. I also understand that you have been burnt by other computer programs such as Apprentice and Magic Workstation. I also realize that you want to close down websites such as magic-league.com

My program Forge has about 2,000 cards and is a casual player's dream. Some of these cards are on your restricted list and will never be printed again like Tithe, Sapphire Mox, Timetwister and Wheel of Fortune. Other cards are out-of-print powerhouses like Flamtongue Kavu and Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker. Forge has a few cards that are in Standard such as planeswalkers, Lightning Bolt and a variety of creatures with a few "vanilla" abilities.

You are not loosing money when people download this program. I officially want to wave the white flag of peace and would enjoy talking to you on the phone. Anyone from a wizards e-mail address can contact me at (mtgrares yahoo com) and I will give you my phone number.