Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Version 2

Well, the next version will be able to slice and dice bread. I am aiming for programming the whole Ravnica block, big goal I know. Personally I’ve never drafted Ravnica, but I’ve heard a ton of good things about it. I could draft it on Magic Online but I know I would suck and waste my $15 dollars, I’m cheap. I love the muli-colored aspect of the cards. I lived through the Mirrodin and Kamigawa blocks that featured 2 whole gold cards, so the multi-colored madness of Ravnica seemed extra cool.

There are a ton of things I have to program in order to implement Ravnica like enchantments, first strike, double strike, trample, as well as crazy cards like Doubling Season and Blood Funnel. I don’t understand Blood Funnel and I might just as well forget to program that card.

I've been thinking. I might be biting off more than I can chew with Ravnica, so I'm going to start programming 9th Edition first then Ravnica. Man must walk before he can run.

No comments: