Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Download

The link at the top of my blog was old. I must have forgotten to update it. If your version doesn't say "MTG Forge - 2/2008" in the title bar, download the latest version for Windows http://www.mediafire.com/?yoier22omw2

If you don't have Windows or just want a zip file, download http://www.mediafire.com/?um2cdgkqvis Windows people can double-click on "run-forge.exe" while everyone else will run "run-forge.jar" This should run on any system that can run Java like Linux, Mac, etc...

Remember, in order to keep your decks, make a backup of the file “all-decks2” and just overwrite the new file after you install.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, is it possible to take a look to your python's current work ?
I'm a potential python developper of an online game based on hokuto no ken univers and the fact that you are porting MTG to python is a nice thing for me.

Forge said...

I can send you what I have but it isn't much. I have only two cards (somewhat) working, and I'm trying to build a basic graphical GUI so I can actually tap cards so MTG Forge can look more like Magic Online.

I'll actually be porting a large portion of my code from Java to Python, since I already know how I want cards, spells, and abilities to work.