Friday, July 4, 2008

Monday and Wednesday

In case you haven't figured it out, I try to post something new on Monday and Wednesday, anything more than that really wears me out. My posts are typically short, ranging from 150 to 500 words and even 500 words is pushing it.

I hate reading really long Magic articles because I'm tried by the time I get to the end. It seem weird that I'm posting something on Friday that says I'm going to only post things on Mon and Wed, but you get the idea.

Eventide card's are currently being spoiled and checkout Primalcrux. I guess with 6 green mana symbols in the cost Wizards is saying "Play this only in a mono-green" deck, lol. Checkout more Eventide cards here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 posts a week is plenty.

6 green mana is plenty too.
*Me digs up good old "Elvish Piper" to solve that problem.*
"Priest of Titania" also helps to meet that casting cost.

That spoiler shows lots of cards with ridiculous casting costs.
But plenty of good green cards, so I am happy. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts and I regularly check your blog for updates.
Keep it up!

Forge said...

I have posted more than 2 things a week but it gets quite tiring. I also like to see comments, so just posting 2 articles a week I get to see a few comments.